Wednesday, September 25, 2002

Here's an email I received which I thought I should share this

The email is a response to a comment I made at Amy Welborn's site in regard to EWTN. I noted that I had watched EWTN faithfully for a while when I had just returned to the Church, but with time I was unable to stand watching the network.

Hi, I read with interest your comment on EWTN and that you can no longer bear to watch it, though it had some role in your returning in the Church. I'm just curious - specifically, why can you no longer bear to watch?

I think EWTN is fine, good and does a great job. I guess my concern is with the overly conservative tone of the network. I tend to be more moderate with my Catholicism and in some things, liberal. So as you can imagine, watching the constant onslaught on all things not particularly conservative, on EWTN is rather difficult. I am grateful to the network for being there when I most needed answers and I wish they'd come more to
the middle
.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home