Monday, September 30, 2002

Via »lagtime.com »noteblog »[caught In between]

10 movies you'd watch over and over:

Ben Hur, Small Soldiers, Glory, King and I, The Shawshank Redemption, Independence Day, Class Action, The Hunt for the Red October, Entrapment, Dave

9 people you enjoy the company of:

My wife, my daughter, . . .


8 things you're wearing:

Navy blue long sleeve shirt, watch, looney toon socks, black shoes, work ID badge, wedding ring, t-shirt, black pants

7 things on your mind:

Health insurance, my small biz, finishing my school degree, money to create a biz catalog/brochure, my daugther's health, my wife's health


6 objects you touch every day:

Car keys, wallet, door knob, computer, bible, mail


5 things you do everyday:

log on, pray, eat, work, watch TV


4 bands that you couldn't live without:

Andre Crouch and the Disciples, Bob Marley and the Wailers, ___, ___.


3 of your favorite songs of the moment:

Waiting for the Son--Andre Crouch, Pray--Andre Crouch, Save the People--Andre Crouch


2 people who have influenced your life the most:

Jesus,Mary (on human level: hard to say)


1 person who you love more than anyone in the world:

MY wifedaughter

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home