Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Donut Woes

Krispy Kreme forced out six executives today as the company remains in free fall. So what seems to be the problem? It's hard to say. I think the problem is that their donuts are too fluffy. I can wolf one down in one bite. They need to come up with a man's donut. This is where I come in. I will start a business someday with the One Pound Donut (Trade Mark thingy) . . .

This will be one pound of chewy masculine dough that a man would feel like man diving into. It will be heavy, substantial and fit to make a man growl. That's the kind of donut I'm talking about. My friend, size matters.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I understand that Tim Horton's has penetrated the US market and has taken a big bite out of Krispy Kreme's marketshare.

kgp

5:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Ono, I am cruising the blogs looking for any information on International Business and landed here. Although Donut Woes is interesting and got my attention, I will add this knowledge to my storehouse of information. I never know where International Business will take me. Have a great day!

9:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home