Thursday, July 18, 2002

I was reminded today about a couple of burger incidents in my recent past. I went to Wendys' drive through and ordered a double cheeseburger value meal. When we got home and unwrapped everything I noticed stuff hanging off the side. I turned the burger around, there were four beef patties on my bun . . . gross!


Almost a year ago, my wife and I were at a restaurant. I ordered a burger and my wife, a fajita. When the burger finally arrived, I felt that there was something wrong with it. I just couldn't put my finger on the problem. Anyway, i set up the burger with ketchup and mustard and then took a bite. It tasted funny and then I placed it down, opened it up and there was no meat! A cheesburger with no burger.

When it rains it pours and vice versa.

P.S. I ate the big Irish burger at Benigans which is a pound of meat. I finished it even though I had to be rolled out of the restaurant. My wife said that eating that burger was like placing a meatloaf between two buns and chomping away . . . now that she puts it that way, of course it does sound gross.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home