Wednesday, August 28, 2002

Promo Guy Monday Mission 2.34


1. What do you do to make things better when you feel sad and/or lonely?

Work on any one of my fiction stories, or pop in an Andrea Crouch or Bob Marley CD. If I have space, I pace or walk.

2. Are you a "touchy-feely" person? That is, do you like to touch people you don't know that well? And on the flipside of that, do you like being touched by someone you aren't close with?

Nope, but I'm not a chronic no-toucher. I just do not see the need to touch people nor do I have a burning desire to receive hugs or be held, etc

3. Do you like to have "me" time, time to yourself to be alone and relax? Or do you prefer to just do your own thing with someone else in the room? When was the last "me" time you got and what did you do?

My life is one big "me" time.

4. Generally speaking, how do you feel about the concept of marriage? Are you the marrying type? Do you think the act of getting married means something today or is it simply just "a piece of paper?"

Love marriage, greatly recommend it. Marriage is a profound union between a man and a woman.

5. That said, as many as 25 states have passed legislation regulating who they believe should be the "marrying type." What are your thoughts on the banning of same-sex marriages?

I am against same-sex marriages on moral grounds. Not being a lawyer or legislator, I can't comment on if it is consistent or inconsistent with the Constitution. I'd rather not see it, but I won't loose sleep over it if it in fact does happen in all 50 states. I think it is going to happen, so we all need to get used to it.

6. If there was one law you had the ability to create or change, what would it be?

Can't think of any.UpdateMaybe Roe v. Wade? I would like to see less abortions but I think it is a legitimate question to ask if making illegal solves the problem. The cat's out of the bag so a repeal of that law won't solve the problem, but I guess Roe V. Wade would be the answer.

7. What would you like someone visiting your Blog for the first time to know about you? Now is your chance!

In my head are many deep dark caverns, winding deep into a deep void. In that void is the divine nothingness in which all is and is not. It is there that I am alone and one with the creator and without him I am not.

BONUS: Can you hear them?

I hear them all the time. Scary voices. But there are sweet angels drowning out those voices.

This week's comment question: What kind of car do you drive?
1992 Buick Skylark


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home