Saturday, September 21, 2002

What do you do on a Saturday night after a long workday and no brain power left? . . . Watch Miss America!

Hey, there was nothing else to watch except the Tremors Trilogy and the snippets I saw bordered on the insanely stupid.

I thought Wayne Brady did pretty well. He was smooth. Tony Danza was painful to watch last year. Miss Illinois won. I suspected she would half way through the show because she is the poster child for the "browning of America," White father, Native/African American mother. She was not necessarily undeserving but her talent performance was lack luster and none of them distinguished themselves in the quiz section.

I was rooting for Miss Maryland until she botched the question and answer part. I honestly though that the Miss Nevada candidate or Miss Oklahoma would and probably should have won.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home