Thursday, October 10, 2002

I think it's time to face it, ER is now offcially a loser. There is nothing to it anymore. I guess, we keep watching because we are hoping that what was once a very good show will redeem itself eventually. It is now out of control, no characters, no stories, just episodic dry soap-like shows.

I watched Outbreak again on FX, it was entertaining but stupid. It did have a bunch of heavy hitters, Dustin Hoffman, Rene Russo, Morgan Freeman, Donald Sutherland, Cuba Gooding Jr., Kevin Spacey . . .

I just put a bunch of fontanini items on ebay to sell, I had to stop at 15 items because it is a pain to try to re-enter them all at once if they don't sell or to finalize them all at once. So I'll do more tommorrow.

Come to think of it, I haven't seen any of the people mentioned above in any recent movies, but then again, when was the last time I wen to a movie?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home