Tuesday, November 26, 2002

Democrat & Chronicle: At 5-6, Bills have to win five straight to make playoffs

I still have faith. Jesus says that if you have faith you can say to this mountain be thou removed and be thou cast into the sea and it will be so, if you have faith and do not doubt.

I believe, I believe, I believe, . . . I implore any one who considers me a half way decent human being to please say a St. Jude novena for the Bills. If you need a text I'll mail it to you. I am desperate at this point.

Myself, wife and kid are going to Buffalo the day after Thanksgiving and the plan was to get Jersey's and other stuff. I need to justify such an investment in this tough economy and the only way to do that is if the Bills win and make the playoffs. All they have to do is run the table for the next five weeks and beat times like Miami and the Packers, no problem at all . . . but we must pray.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home