Monday, November 04, 2002

PromoGuy's Monday Mission 2.44

1. Have you ever had to appear in court? What was the reason? How did it turn out?

No.

2. Ever been accused of something you never did? Were you able to convince anyone?

I have in one of my early grades. I was punished and I never was able to convince anyone that I was innocent. It worked out well for me because I now have this strange obsession with false accusations. I like being falsely accused and misunderstood because it gives me power,i.e., I know a truth that you don't know, my innocence.

3. When it comes to crime and punishment, do you agree with the saying "An eye for an eye?"

No. I keep in mind that "all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God." I have enough faults of my own, I don't need anyone claiming my eye balls.

4. Are you a judgemental person? Do you ever make up your mind about a person before you know them? When was the last time that happened? Or if not, how do you keep from being judgemental?

I am judgmental, although open to correction. However, sometimes I do decide that I am not going to like someone and it is very difficult to change my mind. But I'll only decide to not like someone for good reasons, such as being a racist, arrogant, jerk, etc. I forgive them, but I choose not to like'em

5. When I was in 6th grade I lit a match in class accidentally and was given the choice of having my folks called or getting 10 "swats." I took swats and damn, that wooden paddle with the holes drilled in it hurt like hell (not to mention the horible whistling sound it made before impact). I don't think they allow "swats" anymore. Ever get "swats" at school? How do you feel about children being spanked in school. Is it best that they don't do that anymore? How about parents spanking kids? Good or bad?

I got a few in my day. I am 100 percent in favor of a good juicy spanking.

6. What is your favorite "Chick Flick?"

i don't think I have one; don't watch them to often.

7. Describe the last situation you were in that can best be summed up by the phrase "seemed like a good idea at the time?"

Starting a business

BONUS: Who will bury us when we die?

Probably no one. My guess is that they'll leave our bodies for the fowl of the air to feast on and for maggots and . . .

Today's Comment Question: What's your favorite saying (currently)?

"Life sucks and then you die."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home