Tuesday, November 26, 2002

Whenever we watch TV and those manipulative diamond ads come on, like Kays or the other one, "a diamond is forver," I tell my wife how much I appreciate the fact that she's not like "that." And then she asks, "what is 'that'?" And I say, "you know, the superficial, only a diamond shows true love, type."

Actually, she doesn't care but I do . . . about those commercials. I think they are terrible, what kind of message are they sending.

I secretly hope that those people who sued McDonalds for making them obese win the case. I see McDonalds is so evil. I firmly believe that they need to sacrifice some profit for a touch of social consciousness. I believe that they can make their food much healthier and maintain the taste. Nothing like a few lawsuits to push them in the right direction.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home