Wednesday, September 03, 2003

The Bills are looking to pick up Lawyer Milloy who was cut from the Patriots. Now, if they can pull that off that would be da bomb. I think we are shaping up for a very solid season. I think chemistry, more than anything, is the questions. We have talent and depth, we just need chemistry, consistency and no mistakes.

John Kerry is kicking his campaign into high gear and let's hope he can overcome the drone of the Deanie babies.

Hewlett Packard ink cartridges are outrageously expensive-$20 for black ink and $35 for one cartridge of tri-color ink.

I am self instructing on Adobe Photoshop and it is quite fun. I am also trying to get going on Adobe InDesign which is industry strength publishing software but my Dell, I hate Dell, is not reading the disk and I am tired of dealing with them to fix the problem. I'm going to have to upgrade from InDesign 1.5 to 2.0. If this training works out, then I'll try to make some money doing design and marketing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home