Thursday, September 25, 2003

Okay, West Wing season premier update. The wife liked it, I was so-so about it. I think the whole plot turn with the president's daughter being kidnapped is a little much and restricts the storyline going forward. I think a botched kidnap attempt would have created more interest.

My wife and I were trying to figure where we had seen the President's older daughter before. We eventually figure out that she was Annabeth Gish who stared in the X Files in its last two seasons. She's a good actress and has the mystique to carry a good character.

Sorkin is no longer involved. I noticed that there were pauses in the dialog, not as talkative as with Sorkin. There was definitely a change in the use of shadows and camera. I thought they were trying too hard to create drama through effects and less through the story line.

ER open tonite. Yikes, the presidential debate is also tonite. Not to worry, I can't stand ER any longer. But my wife wants to give it another shot this season so we'll tape the dabate on CNBC at 4, I'll watch it when I get home from work and then we are free to watch ER.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home