Monday, January 12, 2004

Alright!!! I got a release date. My stunning and gripping, fast paced and intelligent science fiction drama is coming out on March 12, 2004.


I have received the book cover in PDF format. I'll re-format and put it up on the blog. The cover art is phenomenal.

Table of the Lord is a science fiction book about alien, gro-politics and the Catholic Church. The novel is about aliens who come upon the earth in their exploration of space adn make a startling discovery about humans. This discovering leads them into a downward spiral as the crew splits up in reaction to the discovery about human beings.


The story spans about 300 years as the alien factions use human institutions, including the Catholic Church, as pieces to achieve their aims and thwart each other.


I don't know yet, how what the cost of the novel will be but it will be worth your money. Signed copies are available, I will provide details later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home