Friday, September 10, 2004

Clyde Drexler tops the ballot and is now in the Basketball Hall of Fame.

Drexler is my favorite all time basketball player, probably athlete. During his tenure, I followed basketball like a madman. I had to read all the box scores, stats, schedules, everything. I was a huge fan of the Portland Trailblazers, of course, until Drexler left to go to Houston. Life was complete when Drexler won a championship with Houston in 1995.



When "The Glide" left the NBA, my interest in the sport dropped of the map and I haven't been able to generate much interest.

Clyde Drexler was truly one of the greatest and classiest basketball players to grace the game.

Check out the following pages for more on Drexler:

NBA histories: Clyde Drexler

NBA.com: Clyde Drexler


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home