Friday, April 08, 2005

DignityUSA on the Pope's Passing

Via Chuck Currie

DignityUSA has a statement out on the Pope's passing.

I skimmed through the statement and I caught some of Andrew Sullivan on Chris Matthews (thankfully he's calmed down after his meltdown the other day). I don't think you have to be liberal to understand that the demands are not unreasonable and rather simple. I understand the requests/demands of gays in the church as two-fold:

1. Re-examine and change the demonizing rhetoric regarding gays

2. Stay out of the civil process of gay partnerships/unions/marriage. Sacramental recognition is not being demanded.

Simple and fair enough. I think.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Since my accident and surgery I spend alot of time on the web. On another blog I found out about an advertising scheme that gives away free computers! I allready got one, it didn’t cost me a thing. So I thought I’d pass along the info for anyone else on a tight budget. : )

http://www.FreeMiniMacs.com/?r=15601403

Love, John

9:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home