Tuesday, June 07, 2005

The 4400

I stumbled on this show on Sunday, on USA Network. I knew that it premiered last season and I had thought it was a 3 episode mini-series, but apparently not. It is a regular series. On Sunday they had a marathon going and I got to watch 3 or maybe 4 episodes in a row and so I was pretty caught up.

The new season started on Sunday at its regular times, 9 pm. It struck me as a very good show, well written and well acted. Sadly, there's only one major Black character. I guess the hit the affirmative action quote of one and that was it.

Anyway, the show may actually well worth your time. It is about 4,400 alien abductees, abducted at different times, who were all suddenly dumped back on earth. They are all trying, many with much difficulty, to re-integrate into society. However, many have been found to possess mysterioius powers and now the Seattle Homeland Security office now has to track down and investigate cases involving these folks. Good stuff.

1 Comments:

Blogger Christopher Blosser said...

I discovered it last year when they were playing old episodes back to back -- it is a great series. But then I'm a sucker for anything with UFO's and abductions . . . =)

10:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home