Monday, September 12, 2005

The J. P. Losman Era Begins

with a 22-7 spanking of Houston.

The Bills are definitely going to be the surprise team of the year. I'm laying it all down on the line now: can you say Superbowl?

The defense is outstanding, football's best kept secret. Special teams is solid with bursts of excellence. The offense has Eric Moulds, one of footballs best wide receivers, Lee Evans an explosive talent that can conjure images of James Lofton, Willis McGahee, Thurman Thomas re-visited. The only question mark is J. P. Losman, second year rookie QB. By all indications, this guy is no Todd Collins, he is going to be a success. However, this year, all he has to do is play smart and not loose games. But not only that, Coach Mularkey has no intention of playing him conservatively, he could have done that with Bledsoe. He is going to push offensively.

Having said all that, I did not get to listen or watch the game because of work. Upon arriving home in the evening I decided to wait for ESPN's prime Time live. But first, I had to sit through 1.5 hours of crap on Sports Center. To compound things, Spike TV was showing the original Stargate movie. I couldn't resist. So I missed huge chunks of Sports Center watching Stargate. Fortunately the movie was over by the time Prime Time live came on at 1:30 am. Unfortunately, I dozed off for 10 minutes and I had no idea if they had shown Bills' highlights, so I hung in there for another 40 minutes until I realized I had missed the Bills' highlights. It was 2:30 am. That's not happiness, waiting hours to catch highlights, dozing off and missing a stupid 10 minutes. I felt like the 5 foolish virgins. Next time, I'll pour oil in my TV.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jen Ambrose said...

If you are serious, you had better get your HBO. Nothing says highlights like NFL Films.

2:14 AM  
Blogger Ono said...

HBO or Direct TV have been very tempting possibilities.

9:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Might want to lower your expectations a bit. I don't see Super Bowl in Buffalo's near future. At this point, I'd say the Bengals have a better chance, and I don't think they even have a realistic chance.

David B

10:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, Nice blog you have here. Lots of great info on dallas cowboys coach. I have a dallas cowboys coach related site. It has lots of information, discussion, stats etc. on dallas cowboys coach. Please check it out if you get a chance.

12:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home