Tuesday, July 30, 2002

Did not blog yesterday because I was in transit from Toronto. Boy, security sure is tight at the airports especialy if you are going to Reagan National. It took almost an hour and a half to get through all the customs madness. I was with friends who do not think all the customs extra caution, being checked a thousand times, is unnecessary. As for me, I'm like a duck, my oily feathers make these things drip off me.

Yesterday, was my 2 year anniversary. We both met up at Reagan national, she was coming from Texas and I from Toronto, so half the day was spent traveling. I think I scored points with my gift. I actually bought a dress and she loved it. In Toronto, all my friends thought it was funny and that it was a risk, but after 2 years, I think I'm getting to know my wife.

As for marriage, I'm yet to see what is so bad about it and why guys go through cold sweats and all that foolishness when they are confronted with a marriage commitment. I have thoroughly enjoyed it and can't imagine life without being married. I wish more guys would get with it and stop being a chicken about marriage and I guess more of us married guys need to fight the negative hype.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to many more years and kids.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home