Saturday, October 19, 2002

I bought a box of Krispy Kreme donuts (doughnuts) to help out a local high school's dance something. A box cost me $4.00!!! Is it just me or didn't these things use to be a couple of bucks?

I finally got my 100 things up, why people do these things is beyond me. Weird . . . and yes, I am one of them.

I realized I missed my weekly rant about how bad ER has become. Well, this week's was actually not too bad. Hopefully, it is a sign of better things to come. In the meantime, Sidney Bristow of Alias has been trapped under a solid sheet of ice all week. I hope she's not dead yet. She can't be because the show is about her and it is only the beginning of the season. Phew, I was kind'a worried there.

I have Dell UltraScan monitor, it is real old, but the power cord is missing. I'm thinking of buying one on ebay or perhaps just ditching it and buying a new monitor, or rather, another monitor. If you have any advice for me, this would be a really good time.

I can't figure out why I can't sell anything but Fontanini on ebay. Here's what Fontanini figures look like.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home