Monday, October 21, 2002

PromoGuy's Monday Mission 2.42


1. Have you ever felt like you were expected to set a good example for others?

Yes.

2. What keeps you on the right path? For example, why do you think you turned out the way you did as opposed to the nut ball sniper out there?

I was raised as a strict Christian with the fear of Hell instilled in me. It still works quite well.

3. Sometimes things seem different than they really are. When was the last time you believed something to be one way only to learn you had it all wrong?

Happens quite frequently, but I am a Cynic in general so finding out the truth of things does not phaze me.

4. Can you recall a time when being alert and observant kept you safe?

NO (bad memory, sorry)

5. Who in your personal circle of relationships do you think is smarter than you? Are they smarter in just one area, or overall? How do you feel about that? How do they interact with you?

My brother is much smarter and many of my friends and my wife, but most people I interact with, even the extremely intelligent, tend to interact respectfully with me and I do the same.

6. Let's daydream a little: Describe in detail the most perfect lazy day, start to finish.

Wake up late, breakfast already prepared. I lounge in front of the TV. Lunch is fixed. I take a walk, lounge in front of TV, read a magazine, book, or newspaper, eat take out. Sleep really late.

7. Are you dressing up for Halloween? If so, what as? If not, how come? What is the most favorite costume you ever had?

No, I don't do Halloween.

BONUS: Come on baby tell me what’s the word?
Go to sleep.

Today's Comment Question: What gives you the creeps?

A lot of things. I do like being creeped out for some uncanny reason.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home