Monday, October 14, 2002

PromoGuy's Monday Mission 2.41


1. What's the most expensive meal you've ever eaten? What was the occasion? Was it worth it?

Don't remember, but I have been taken to some pretty fancy restaurants, but nothing outrageous.

2. What do you like to do when nobody is looking?

Get a Q-tip and squigee out my ear

3. What's your special purpose?

I'm going to make a huge impact on the world.

4. Do you like Autumn? If so, why? If not, tell me about your favorite season.

I like all seasons. I like cool breezy 70 degree days.

5. Ever recommended a movie to someone only to have them hate it? Which movie? Did you feel uncomfortable about that?

Not really. I know a bad movie when I see one and so I normally let people know that a movie may be entertaining but bad, etc. I did recommend Ben Hur to someone but he wasn't to excited about it.

6. I've had hay fever all day! Sniffles, sneezing, I tell ya, it's awful! Do you have any allergies? Anything that just gets you down for the count?

Yes, I have allergies and I'm always afraid to take anything for them because, most things knock me out. Colds knock me out too. My wife thinks that because I don't get much sleep and my body can't fight it off effectively.

7. Do you like mixed drinks? What is your favorite? As long as we're here how about you order me something too? Just "suprise me!"

A mixed drink for me is Ginger Ale and coke, talk about boring.

BONUS: Why do we scream at each other?
This is what is sounds like, when doves cry ...dun dun dun dundun dun dun


Today's Comment Question: What is your favorite software program at the moment?
Microsoft Access

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home