Friday, November 08, 2002

Nano is going slower than I expected,but that's okay. It made me think up a new story that I otherwise wouldn't have. I suspect that I'll have no more than 10,000 words by the end of the month, but that shouldn't keep me from forging ahead.

Next week is going to be mega-busy so I don't envision doing much then.

I normally drive 495 South to Rt. 5 to Rt 301S to Waldorf on my way back from work and the same way, different direction to work. On Rt. 5 between Clinton and Waldorf is the most beautiful stretch of trees and when they turn it is breath taking. This year, though, the leaves turned later and the colors are not quite as vibrant. However, I was hoping to take some pictures but I just haven't been able to and it may be too late. Oh well.

I saw a Gateway ad on TV for desktops starting at $399, can that be true? If it is, I am all over that like . . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home