Sunday, April 17, 2005

Spyware Issues

I think I caught a really nasty case of spyware or a virus or something because my computer has come to grinding halt. Situation is still awaiting resolution. Till then, light blogging.

I finally broke down and bought anti-virus software, a bit late, I might add. Anyway, my two options are to call Microsofts virus and spyware free support number or reinstall operating system. So I sha;; call Microsoft and we'll see how that goes. Part of me thinks I should have reinstalled and gone on my merry way, but I am not looking forward to hunting down old disks to reinstall programs.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!
I have a remover spyware site/blog. It pretty much covers ##KEYWORD## related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

6:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I must say that without some of the information you have, would my computer be filled with spyware. I'm always looking for more information about get rid spyware and I have bookmarked your blog among the must visit resources!

Keep the good work up!
More info about get rid spyware here.

3:58 PM  
Blogger Sunny said...

I have a serial spyware Site. Scan your PC and find the Malware.

10:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find it weird how one person hate microsoft but love linux?I mean it seem to me it so emtional the hate,I ahve tried firefox and I dislike that my favorite places is gone.So back I am with bill gate :) network operating systemhttp://www.downloadcomputergames.com/

12:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home