Wednesday, July 03, 2002

Coolest movie lines of all time:.



(In no particular order).



1. "We keep you alive to serve this ship, row well and live." Ben Hur (My all time favorite).



2. "If you were not a bride, I'd kiss you good bye," "If I were not a bride, there'd be no goodbyes to be said." Ben Hur.



3. "Thank you for doing this, Ellen." Dave.



4. "Help me, help you!" Jerry Maguire.



5. "They may take our lives, but they can't take our FREEDOM!!!" Braveheart.



6. "Why are you smiling?" "I know something you don't" The Princess Bride.



7. "et cetera, et cetera, and so on." The King and I.



8. "Oh mah Lawd, Lawd, Lawd, Lawd, . . .hmm hmm, hmm hmm." Slaves singing in Glory.



9. The line from Remember the Titans, about they'll remember the night the played the Titans..



And to round it off, a line from my favorite bad movie of all time, Deep Blue Sea!

10 "She fooled with the sharks, now they're fooling with us.".



Noteable mention.



"Hope is a dangerous thing, my friend." Shawshank Redemption

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home