Saturday, August 17, 2002

I don't believe in time travel any longer because of what I believe about death. If time travel were possible then people are always potentially living and never really dead.

For instance I could go back to 56 AD and run into Paul of Tarsus and keep doing that. That means then that no one really dies because they are always present to be accessed by time travel. I think death is a definitive ending such that even if time travel were possible, you wouldn't find anyone there because the people would be all gone. In fact, I believe that the past no longer exists when it happens . . . if that makes sense.

On the other hand, I do think transcendental spiritual beings have access to God's eternity and can access anytime if God so wills. My concern is more with scientific time travel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home