Monday, August 12, 2002

PromoGuy.Monday Mission

1. If I could guarantee that the Fashion Police would not lay the smackdown on you, which favorite out-of-style article of clothing do you wish you could wear right now? (and if you have photos of you wearing it, post 'em)

All manner of turtle necks.


2. In your opinion, who is famous but shouldn't be?

Kato Kalin (sp?) of OJ fame


3. Are there any new movies or TV shows that you are forward to this fall?

Nope, don't care much for new shows, but I am looking forward to Alias.


4. If you had a time machine that you could use only one time (there and back), where would you go and what would you do?

I haven't yet decided


5. What cologne of perfume do you like to wear? Which brand do you prefer that your partner wear?

Anything that's nice, masculine, but not subtle. My wife's fine, I don't know what she wears but I like it.


6. Do you recall your first "French kiss?" Tell me about how that felt, and how it came about. Do you like them?

Oh my! (blush!)


7. Excluding your partner...If you had the opportunity, who would you most like to French kiss?

Oh my my!! (blush! blush!)


BONUS: Can't you see that it's late at night?

It's always late at night here
It's alway deep, dark and dreary
As horrors dance upon wispy clouds
And demons howl for want of blood
It's always late at night here
And never will the light appear
Your fate is sealed, your soul is doomed
It's always late at nite here
Where here is not there
It's right here where you are


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home