Monday, August 19, 2002

PromoGuy's Monday Mission 2.33

1. Many children have blankets, or a favorite nubby stuffed animal that they like to keep near them for security. Do you recall what you had for your "security blanket" as a child? When did you finally give it up? What brought that about?

No security blanket as a kid.


2. Now that you are a big kid, what do you have to give you that same sense of security?

My wallet and my keys.


3. With a little over four months left in 2002, have you accomplished everything you wanted to for the year? Is there anything that you would like to accomplish before the year is over?

No I have not even come close to accomplishing what I wanted to accomplish. I still need to learn to read German and Greek and I was hoping my business would be doing well enough for me to quit my current job and go full time. I do have a manager there full time. It's not too late, this fall might be a blockbuster one.


4. I don't know about you, but it seems to me children have it pretty good these days. Game systems, computers in the home, microwaves, cable TV, the internet, cell phones and pagers, they certainly have a wider variety of technology than most of us did as children. What modern convenience, if any, do you think it would be good for children today to do without? What would they gain?

Video games. I just wish they'd learn to write with a pen, it is becoming a lost art.

5. Many of us have one thing in which we believe we excel. What do you do better than most?

I am an average kind'a guy, nothing special

6. In the United States, and possibly other countries, teenagers in High School usually wind up falling into several social circles or "cliques." Stoners, Rich Kids, Jocks, Cheerleaders, Band, Drama, Goths, and so on (though the names are probably different today). What High School "clique" did you find yourself in? Was it by choice or did it just happen? Did you look down on other groups? (Aw it's ok, it was/is High School, we all did dumb stuff)

I was the nerdy Christian uncool guy who carried a bible around and listened to Christian music.


7. (it begins) I have great news! I won the contest and we now have plane tickets to anywhere in the world. The bad news is we have to pick a place now and leave in the morning. I can't decide where to go, so you get to pick. Where should we go, and what is the first thing we should do when we get there?

Somewhere where I could swin in a clear blue ocean . . . maybe the Virgin islands? I'm not sure. First thing we do, sleep! Then go snorkling and shark feeding.


BONUS: Must I beg you?
Get down on your knees and beg, damn it!

This week's comment question: What's your favorite dessert?
Key Lime Pie or Cheese Cake

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home