Monday, August 05, 2002

PromoGuy's Monday Mission 2.31


1. Ever considered just deleting your Blog and not doing it anymore? What prompted that and what stopped you?

I toyed with the idea over the weekend but gave it up. I think I are less that people read than I write it.


2. How about a quick review of the last movie you saw?

Water World, last nite on space channel. Bad movie. Plar Caps melted, earth is now all water and Kevin Costner is one of the few humans who have evolved gills. He finds sexy lady at a water city, she saves his life and basically he helps community find a peice of dry land.


3. What's your favorite gadget? Are you lusting for any new ones? Will you ever be satisified???

My laptop. I am lusting for one of those Palm Pilot things with the fold up attachable keyboard.


4. Saturday night I played "UNO" for the first time in years, I mean it has been over 10 years since I played it. It was great fun, but it really made me want to learn how to play Backgammon again. What "table game" do you enjoy playing most with other people? Have you played it lately?

If Scrabble is not a table game, then I think solitaire.

5. About a year ago I was obsessed with loosing weight, and I dropped pretty low before I got a handle on things (I've actually gained about 8 pounds of it back, and it is still a struggle sometimes to not try to loose it). Thankfully, I like fattening sweets and buttery popcorn too much to live like that for too long. Have you ever been obsessed with something so much that it was close to causing you physical or mental harm? If not, have you known anyone else who has?

No.


6. Did you grow up in a family or community that displayed racist or prejudice attitudes? Did it influence you in any way, either toward or away from those views? How did you manage to avoid it, or did you?

Ethnically speaking, my family or community was not ostensibly racist, but I spent a few years in Nigeria and developed a cautious attitude towards Islam because the Islamic world was trying very hard to force Nigeria to become an Islamic country.


7. Good grief, I am starving! You got anything to eat around here?

Ginger ale, home made, mouth watering Kung Pao Chicken, fluffy chocolate with cream rolls, and a cup of tar-like coffee.


BONUS: What did you tell them?

Absolutely nothing, they were dead when I got there! (Alfred Hitchcock Music!!)

This week's Comment Question: What browser and version number are you using?
IE 6.0 (Is that right)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home