Friday, January 24, 2003

Much love to Kat at Come On, Get Lively blog, for her courage in sharing such a personal experience. Our prayers are with you KL.

I did see the anti-Planned Parenthood posters at Blogs4God. The truth was I thought they were very funny and creative and it never crossed my mind that they could be offensive. But I do see that it could be for people who have gone through the abortion experience. Of course, no one in their right mind would think that KL intended to offend anyone. I do think the posters are quite effective and hope that women who have gone through such a painful experience would understand that this is a means of sorts of attacking groups like PP whose mission in life is to promote a horrendous ideology under guise of care for women.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home