Monday, October 27, 2003

Fire Greg Williams dot com

Once again, the Bills appear on national TV and once again they embarass. Like a soldier once said, "Judah Ben Hur, let me die!"

What use is a number 3 ranked defense when you can't stop the opposition. I am sick, sickened and sickening. I know that the AFC East is still wide open, but this team just doesn't look good. They don't seem to be able to put any kind of pressure on the quarterback, it is comical to watch qbs carve up this number three rated defense.

Well, the Bills are going into a Bye week and the talk in Buffalo is whether coach Williams should be fired. I say yes, put Dick LeBeau as interim, hopefully that would give a shot in the arm and scare the barjesus out of Gillbride who will never ever think about throwing twice again on 1st and goal on the 9 yd line.

Of course the Democratic Presidential candidates debate was on at the same time on Fox another example of DNC brain freeze, luckily the Marlins wrapped things up quickly on Saturday.

My man, Kerry did well from what I can see, but the key is is he connecting with the primary voters. I hope so. I just got a bunch of flyers to begin to put up in my community. But this Iraq war thing has become a millstone around his neck. I still believe and pray that we get him as president, I think he has the potential to be a great one. For crying out loud, the man looks like he should be on Mt. Rushmore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home