Friday, December 20, 2002

It took an hour to get Ms. snuggle queen to sleep tonite. She was extremely tired but just couldn't make the sleep connection for a while. I guess I can write off Decnaniwrimo as a failure, but it wasn't my fault, my computer crashed. The good part, though, is that the stories that I was working on are percolating in my head.

Like all other retailers, I'm hoping for a HUGE weekend. We are going to be giving out St. Martin de Porres and St. Therese of Liseaux prayer cards out for free at the store but not through the website. Right now we give out 4 inch St. Martin de Porres statues for purchases over $50.00 at the store. The point here though is actually to increase devotion to the saint, for which reason, customers only find out about the gift after the fact so that it is not an incentive to buy more. I figure that St. Martin has been very good to my family and so I return the favor.

No ER so I'm watching Spurs vs Sacramento, anyone but the losey Lakers. I'd like to see Indiana and Sacramento in the finals. That would nice, soft, sweet and quick against bad, nasty, slow and tough. In the NFL I'm going with Titans and Packers. IN the NHL, I have no clue. I do know that the Sabres are going no where fast.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home