Friday, January 03, 2003

I watched Star Trek nemesis today and I give it a 8+ out of 10. I thought it was very good: no cheesy lines, no unreasonable and tired plots and there was a real formidable and creepy villain, just like the borg when they first encountered it. It was well acted, story was well written. Very good.

I missed the bowl game today, but I see USC beat Iowa. More power to them. I guess Carson palmer, USC QB is the big cheese now. Ever since Rob Johnson, I've been weary of USC quarterbacks. And ever since the Bills drafted Todd Collins in the second round, I've been allergic to Michigan QBs, their running backs have been a bust in the NFL too, Wheately etc. The Bills made a living off SEC players because they are tough hombres back in the day, now they don't necessarily care much for the SEC. I just think the Big Ten's toughness is overrated and I say never overlook the defensive prowess of the PAC-10.

We went to the Macaroni Grill today. I ordered Lobster Ravioli. They gave me three raviolis! They were large raviolis but only three. It was somewhat filling but delicious.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home