Wednesday, December 25, 2002

Merry Christmas. When we got back from 4pm vigil mass, we found that Santa had hit the East coast and left me a bulky package. It had to be santa because my wife and I put major restrictions on how much may be spent on each other during Christmas. Well I opened santa's present and guess what, my brand new Dell Inspiron. I am finally done setting up and loading programs. I'm not 100 percent happy only because I was very attached to my Gateway and not everything is working out well with this Dell, yet. I'll have to call support but I'm sure it'll all pan out. Oh cool, I'm watching Aaron Neville on ABC sing Schubert's "Ave Maria."

It is 1:30 am and i need to get some sleep. The fun continues later when the little one opens the rest of her presents. She kinda too young to fully appreciate presents, but she's getting the hang of it.

I see that Matt Dean at Blogs4God asks people to drop a prayer for me and my health, much thanks, I could use them.

Finally with a new computer, I am back in business, I can take care of what I need to. I've lost much time but all things work together for good. BTW, we've got new neighbors and it is not too encouraging. The previous tenants were strange, but it seems these ones are very unusual. We were kind'a hoping for normal wholesome neighbors that we could interact with. Oh well. Okay, if I don't go to sleep now, I will fall face first on to the computer keyboard. I hope everyone out there has a safe and blessed holiday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home