Friday, February 07, 2003

Blogging's been impossible the past few days, but my schedule should ease up soon.

St. Bakhita's memorial tommorrow. If you don't know who she is, do a google search, the links are good.

Finally completed the first re-read and write of my Cath. sci-fi and now I am doing a re-read and write of another story. it should get me to about 120 pages. I'll have to see if I have enough for a small collection of stories. I stretched the sci-fi one from 25 pages to 80 pages, so I am happy about that.

I haven't been able to check blogs in almost two weeks and I just found out today that Mrs. Welborn shut down her blog. More power to her, it can get time consuming especially the way she was going at it, but it did increase her visibility, I think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home