Friday, June 06, 2003

I got into a fiction reading rhythm for a moment there with Kat Lively's Saints Preserve us and Greg Tobin's Conclave, both very worthwhile reads. However, no more fiction for a while, it gets to engrossing and prevents one from doing other things. I'm trying to complete a collection of short stories. I have about three stories and need a couple more. I also am stuck 30-40% into a couple of drafts. For ine, I know where I am going and just need to sit my butt down and write, for the other one, which was also my Nano project, I'm not sure where I'm going with that one.

Summer is here which means very, very, slow sales at the store. Summer is a horrible time for Catholic retailers. However, this year could be different. Because the economy is slow, less people may decide to take vacations and thus stay home, which means they'll be "around" to stop in to buy gifts,etc.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home