Thursday, May 05, 2005

Blair Wins

I have absolutely no idea what this means for anything. I don't like Blair for the simple fact that he is joined at the hip with Bush, after his stint as Clinton's idealogical twin. Catch my drift. Does he stand for anything? I suppose so--be America's ambassador to the EU and supply troops when we want them.

Not knowing the inside baseball of the British election, I think the conservatives gained seats. I suppose people were "thinking what [they were] thinking." Otherwise stated as, "What part of 'send them back,' don't you understand, Mr Blair."

2 Comments:

Blogger D Baynham said...

The fact the Tony Blair won is the democratic voice of the United Kingdom speaking, that is what it means.
It also means that we will have a stable economy, good free health care and with a bit of luck kept of the Euro and keep the Bank of England.
You may not like Tony Blair, tough, you have your own President to worry about. Tony Blair will be and is a great Prime Minister, I don't think he will serve a full term as I believe Gordon Brown will succeed him with 18 months.
If I did posting on my Blog running the USA down, and boy do I have a lot to work with, I would expect a barrage of flack, so think on. Constructive criticism is fine, plain moaning and whining is what people who do not know what to think put up.

3:30 AM  
Blogger Ono said...

Okay. In case it hasn't crossed your mind yet, this is a blog. If you need further definition, I'd be happy to forward it.

"Constructive criticism"??? You've got to be kidding me.

Is the world suppose to jump, scream and wail in glee because Blair won? Geez, people.

12:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home