Tuesday, April 29, 2003

Consumer watch

You can take the "Quality" out of Ouality Inn. It is neither quality nor is it an inn.

Continental Airlines has some wonderfully modern planes but I will never fly another Continental or Northwest flight again. There literally is no room for legs and barely enough to sit. From now on, I'll only fly American Airlines, coz they have lots of leg room. I guess I'll have to fly Southwest too, they're cheap and the room situation I don't recall being as bad.

I was at the Josephite House of Studies on Monday in New Orleans. The house was were Mother Katherine Drexel once lived, right next to Corpus Christi Church. The Josephites call it their second class relic.

I have to say that I really like New Orleans, although I do not think that I'd want to live there. This trip was my second time there ever, the first was a honeymoon trip. One of the sisters I met on Monday strongly suggested a trip to New Orleans in the week leading up to Mardi Gras. She swore that there are a lot of family friendly parades adn things to do. Maybe we'll just do that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home